The difference between cosmitecs and Culinary argan oilThe only difference in the roasting operation of argan seeds for food argan oil and oil for cosmetic use is not grilled, hence its more neutral odor and lighter color. .
Usage for cookingCulinary argan oil is widely used in Moroccan recipes. You can use it without fear in tajines and other couscous. It combines well with spices, such as paprika, coriander, turmeric, cumin, saffron.... If you like to cook spicy, make Argan oil your best ally! Argan oil also goes very well with fish.
You can use it on your vegetables, as you would usually do with olive oil or a knob of butter.
- Minimum quantity: 1 liter / liter
- Supply capacity: 20000 liters / liters per week
- Port: Casablanca / Tangier MED / Agadir
- Payment Terms: Wise Transfer, Wire Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal.
- Place of origin: Morocco
- Type of treatment: cold pressed
- Form: oil
- Use: Cooking- Edible argan oil
- Type of supply: OBM (Original Brand Manufacturing)
- Brand:moroccan organica or Private Labeling
- Usine base price
- Certification: MSDS, CCPB / NOP USDA Program/ ECOCERT
- Type of culture: Organic
- Main ingredient: Argania Spinosa kernel oil
- Shipping :UPS,DHL,FEDEX,etc or as per customer request
- FOB price: contact us
Note : Product available in private label contact us for more information.